Thursday, July 06, 2006

* ADLIN STABBED ME!!!! *

RULES:Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now. (haiz..)
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes. (more lyk all the tym)
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (became more retarded i think)
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart. (LYK DUH!!!!!)
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.(desperately!)
I love sushi.
I talk really,really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.

I have at least one sibling. (5!!! 5!!! gosh someone save me)
i have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
i couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way i look. (hehs)
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.(i think so..)
I have a hidden talent. (it's the talent for being nonsensical)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I have a lot of friends. (i hope.)
i am currently single. (happy to be one.)
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop. (when i have money)
Enjoy window shopping. (when i don't have money)
I would rather shop then eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cellphone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future. (named smart and clever ...HAHA)
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
i have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.(errr)
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all!!! (yucKKS)
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (i hate candy)
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
I am happy at this moment!
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time. (bahh more lyk never)
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.(hershey's kisses that is...)
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell i just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals. ( has more spunk !)
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse. (the poor little horse in australia)
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet. (diets suck...)
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.
I am a caffeine junkie. (YUCK! im ANTI CAFFINE)
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsesical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex. (what's that supposed to mean?)

i STABBED jessicaSHEN, syafiqah, mujia, yusin, sze hong!!!!

HAHA!!!!
x))
9:24 PM |
He laughs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
syahidah
14041991
loves sheeps
loves shim changmin
loves strawberry milkshakes
a simple girl



He cries
i'll decide what to put here later

He talks



He eats

cedarguides. firestructure. nyjcAEP.

CEDARIANS
adlin. anger. biru. charis. elyana. fadhilah. farhana. hanis. jasmine. jean. jiani. jingting. keetyeng. liying. lydia. marion. michelle. mujia. natalie. nicole. nurin. pamela. pandora. pearlyn. pohsin. qixuan. quincy. racheltan. ruiwen. sarahJ. seon. simphoni. sining. siwei. szehong. uma. yiou. zaferin.

NYJC
andrew. clemont. derrick. estelle. haoyi. jeremy. josephine. liling. miao. muyao. sianru. tiakhui. xuanqi. yaokhuan. yingying. yongkit.

blogger. blogskins. youtube. friendster. fanfiction.photobucket.

Galleries
camp challenge. rhd o6. fort canning rekee. dreams and teams. jalan raya. ikea trip. Painting!. rhd o7. o831 camwhoring!.

Videos
3Antidotes Oil Blotter? MESSY!!! HEY! design: pure:HS daily blog
basecodes: detonatedlove
image: photobucket


He sings
May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 October 2009 March 2010 April 2010